There she is!!! There she is!!!

Oh my goodness, I remember watching this about a decade ago. I'm still as in love with it as I was back then. 잘 했어!

Doodle episode 1 Doodle episode 1

This is kinda horrible. Read through this, though.

First off, let me start with this: I know my flashes aren't too good either. No need to go saying that I'm/my flashes are pieces of shit.

With that out of the way, this flash really sucked. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. Maybe you could get a professional microphone. If you don't have enough money, try to keep your voice at a normal, understandable tone.

I really couldn't get past the fact that the character didn't really move. Next time you should try making moving parts to the character. If you can't do that by the next movie, at least try to do a bit more than a stick character. Hell, a circle head on a rectangle body is more appealing to the eye than a stick.

I give you a two for effort. At least the story was mildly entertaining.

And I am not an asswipe, so don't go calling me that because you didn't like me critiquing you.

rian20000 responds:

ok :)

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

This is the best Zanta Claws animation ever.

It was hilarious.
Wait, was Zanta wearing Tord's hoodie? Oh well.

Tangerine Tycoon Tangerine Tycoon

It's almost as addicting as Cookie Clicker, nice job. And I never knew that investing in Max Headroom would be so lucrative.

Keep Ups King! Keep Ups King!

Not cool, man.

You're not supposed to make worthless demos or make a flash made to advertise your website.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Very good.

The whole series was dark, disturbing, funny, and just awesome all around. The only problem I had with this one is that it ends too abruptly. It would've been better if we at least got a fighting chance. Oh well, what's done is done. Great series.
Favorit'd
Oh, also, Rulio is the best character in the series.

Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Let me guess...

...you're a Marilyn Manson fan?
Don't take that as an insult, it's a good thing that the vocals are kind of compressed. It makes the song sound better, actually.
Favorit'd

Symptoms (preview) (rate) Symptoms (preview) (rate)

Pretty damn good!

You're only getting a nine because it isn't the full (presumably) awesome song.
9/10
Favorit'd
P.S. Be sure to tell me somehow when the full song is uploaded.

SergentGetz responds:

Hey! thanks! yeah well that makes sense, and your right, this isn't the full version, the full version is a full 3 minutes and 30 seconds haha. thanks alot! we worked hard

And i'll definatly try to remember to let you know, ill message you or something. the full version won't be released until our CD is fully recorded and comes out in 2011!

Decorate (Offspeed) Decorate (Offspeed)

HOLY CRAP

How could this only have 29 listens? I'm gonna link to this so more people listen to it.

BlueWaffelband responds:

:D TYSM! Im glad people are finally noticing this submission!

Robot Sketch Robot Sketch

Shut up stupid 10'er. vv

This drawing is great, much better than mine, I can say that for sure.

Owl Owl

Sweet Jesus in a blender!

This is one of the most amazing charcoal drawings I have ever seen! I tip my imaginary hat to you, friend.

bros before ho's bros before ho's

This is great.