Shadow Puppets Shadow Puppets

Let me guess...

...you're a Marilyn Manson fan?
Don't take that as an insult, it's a good thing that the vocals are kind of compressed. It makes the song sound better, actually.
Favorit'd

Symptoms (preview) (rate) Symptoms (preview) (rate)

Pretty damn good!

You're only getting a nine because it isn't the full (presumably) awesome song.
9/10
Favorit'd
P.S. Be sure to tell me somehow when the full song is uploaded.

SergentGetz responds:

Hey! thanks! yeah well that makes sense, and your right, this isn't the full version, the full version is a full 3 minutes and 30 seconds haha. thanks alot! we worked hard

And i'll definatly try to remember to let you know, ill message you or something. the full version won't be released until our CD is fully recorded and comes out in 2011!

Decorate (Offspeed) Decorate (Offspeed)

HOLY CRAP

How could this only have 29 listens? I'm gonna link to this so more people listen to it.

BlueWaffelband responds:

:D TYSM! Im glad people are finally noticing this submission!

&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Waiting To Die&amp;lt;&amp;lt; >>Waiting To Die<<

No, don't die! You have taaaleeent!

*ahem*
Did you get a record deal yet? Because you fucking deserve one, man.
Favorit'd!

Gunshy responds:

I hope so.

- Iguana - - Iguana -

Holy shit!

This is just perfect. What's the name of your band and WHERE THE FUCK CAN I GET AN ALBUM?
P.S. I still wuv you.

ShanZE responds:

Thank you! My most active band right now is called "Bad Samaritan", we used to have the name "Empire Grotesque", if you google Empire Grotesque you can find a few tracks. We don't have much music on the net yet. These songs that you can find on NG are my solo projects with the exception of Back Alive that is a song that we play with our band.

My acoustic solo EP can be found on shanze.bandcamp.com

I'm currently making a new album, I'll be posting news about the album on my NG blog! The first song off the album is on faggotsapiens.bandcamp.com

Thank you for the score and the love...or "wuv" :D

If I Could Choose If I Could Choose

Jesus, this is great.

You only get a 9 because the lyrics are a bit...generic, heh.
And I could hear the Nirvana and Alice in Chains right away, and it made the song better. It flowed smoothly, and your voice is perfect for Grunge.
9/10
P.S. I think I love you.

ShanZE responds:

Yeah I guess the music I listen to defines my own music pretty well :D i'm glad you like it, glad you like my voice! I'm making a new album right now so keep checking, all the new songs are better than the old ones, quite simply :D nowadays i just do everything better than i did before... When it comes to music, at least ... Thanks for the high score!
P.S. Well, gee..Thanks!

Keep on Rolling Keep on Rolling

Nice!

I love this song, and I hate Hip Hop! It's just perfect, and I could actually understand the words!

glitchs2d responds:

Haha thank you

Edd's Crappy Song Edd's Crappy Song

Don't put yourself down by calling it crappy!

This is the best thing I have ever heard(that includes a damn trumpet)! Keep up the good work, man!

Fickle Fickle

Great song!

It's a shame this doesn't have more...listens.

Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot Dot

HAHAHA!!

Oh, wow! AWESOMENESS!!
P.S. Put on the Angreh Faic while listening.