Tangerine Tycoon Tangerine Tycoon

It's almost as addicting as Cookie Clicker, nice job. And I never knew that investing in Max Headroom would be so lucrative.

Keep Ups King! Keep Ups King!

Not cool, man.

You're not supposed to make worthless demos or make a flash made to advertise your website.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Very good.

The whole series was dark, disturbing, funny, and just awesome all around. The only problem I had with this one is that it ends too abruptly. It would've been better if we at least got a fighting chance. Oh well, what's done is done. Great series.
Favorit'd
Oh, also, Rulio is the best character in the series.

Alice is Dead - Ep 1 Alice is Dead - Ep 1

Perfect.

The puzzles hurt my brain, but it's a great game. I look forward to playing the other games.
And to the people who like the song, it's called "Hush, Hush, Hush, Here Comes The Bogeyman".

Doodle Devil Doodle Devil

Hahaha

Order + Demon = Copyright
Dude, you are a genius. I really hope you make another one.
Favorit'd

Action Turnip!!! Action Turnip!!!

I'm in 7th place on the highscore board.

Cool.
Great game, I know it's been said before, but it needs medals. Oh well, still awesomeness.

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Wow.

First off, thank you for making the sequel. It's great so far. Now, I haven't finished the game, far from it, so this may not be too great a review.
First off, I found a glitch. When you first get the glasses, you can't see your mouse. And the glasses weren't in effect, so I think the game got confused.
Other than that, the game is amazing! Great graphics...well, you know what I mean. The music is awesome...especially the swamp music. I spent 30 minutes just sitting there listening to it. XD
Anyway, 5/5
Keep up the great work!

Strawberry AlarmClock! Strawberry AlarmClock!

I feel sorry for the actual band.

But this is still fucking awesome.

Misty Dress Up! Misty Dress Up!

Very nice game

The base drawing is great, maybe add a few more clothes items, though.

"crucify-me! Jesus" "crucify-me! Jesus"

Silly Christians,

People can have their own opinions. This is a clever game, but maybe if you remake it so we can mess with Jesus a little more, that'd be great.