There she is!!! There she is!!!

Oh my goodness, I remember watching this about a decade ago. I'm still as in love with it as I was back then. 잘 했어!

Doodle episode 1 Doodle episode 1

This is kinda horrible. Read through this, though.

First off, let me start with this: I know my flashes aren't too good either. No need to go saying that I'm/my flashes are pieces of shit.

With that out of the way, this flash really sucked. I couldn't understand a word they were saying. Maybe you could get a professional microphone. If you don't have enough money, try to keep your voice at a normal, understandable tone.

I really couldn't get past the fact that the character didn't really move. Next time you should try making moving parts to the character. If you can't do that by the next movie, at least try to do a bit more than a stick character. Hell, a circle head on a rectangle body is more appealing to the eye than a stick.

I give you a two for effort. At least the story was mildly entertaining.

And I am not an asswipe, so don't go calling me that because you didn't like me critiquing you.

rian20000 responds:

ok :)

Zanta Claws III Zanta Claws III

This is the best Zanta Claws animation ever.

It was hilarious.
Wait, was Zanta wearing Tord's hoodie? Oh well.
Favorit'd

haloween animations haloween animations

You can't just take little animations from Word and put them in a suspiciously YouTube-like video format. You need to try harder, man.

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

FRANCIS, GET AWAY FROM HER!!

But she's so COOL! <:D
Awesomeness.
FAVORIT'D

Leo &amp;amp; Satan III Leo & Satan III

Hahahaha

"The power of Christ compels you!"
"Ah, fuck you. >:("
Great episode, I hope it wasn't the ending, though.

Tom's Tales Of Awesome Tom's Tales Of Awesome

I hate you all and hope you diiie!

This movie sucks so I'll say bye!

The Last Unicorn The Last Unicorn

Guys.

This animation has NOTHING to do with Charlie the Unicorn. In fact, TypeQueen didn't even make CtU. Her son did.
*ahem*
Great movie, animation was a bit choppy, but it adds to the charm. You kind of failed at humour a few times, though.

Sonic Shorts: Volume 6 Sonic Shorts: Volume 6

Great

I like it, but it was very disappointing. I mean, hell, very good animations. Nice humour. The jiggly Eggman was awesome. But where the hell is the Tails Doll?! FUCK!
4/5
7/10

thewax70 responds:

He is in there.

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

You know what...

I think I love you. I was crying at the "Get on my Horse" part. Make more. MOAR.
Favorit'd